The BOYA company launched several microphones previous Boya introduced Boya by M1 which was a single-channel microphone. In the same microphone series, a new microphone has been launched which is the M1DM. It has some extraordinary features: there are two microphones so it is used in many places like interviews.And the biggest benefit of this is that sometimes two people want to discuss something, and we want both sounds to be clear. The M1DM Dual Lavalier Microphone is commonly used all around the world. It has a single ⅛ connector.
Boya by m1dm dual lavalier mic not only connects with one device it connects multiple like smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, PCs, and other devices. If we talk about the Boya by m1dm microphone price in Pakistan RS 3500 to 4000. This incredible microphone is excellent for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, and other types of situations where more than one user wants to be recorded. Sufficiently it will record the two sound sources at the same time.A 4m cable is included with a mic that easily covers the 2.8m distance between each microphone. Boya by m1dm dual lavalier mic omnidirectional polar pattern provides an off-axis response, even if a subject turns their heads while speaking. Boya by-m1dm in Pakistan easily purchase by the shop also by online shopping .
● Transducer: electret condenser
● Polar pattern: Omni-directional
● Frequency range:65Hz-18KHz
● Signal : 74dB SPL
● Sensitivity :-30dB
● Output impedance :1000 ohm or less
● Connectors :3.5mm (⅛) 4polo gold plug
● Cable length: 4m (13ft)
● Net weight :68g
● Designed for smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recording, PCs, etc.
● Omnidirectional condenser microphone.
● Outstanding for interviews
● Improved sensitivity and signal-to-noise.
The BOYA BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8" connector, it can be used with smartphones,
DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, PC, and other recording devices.It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13') length cable, it’s perfect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded. Its 4m(13’) cable provides 2.8m(9.2’) of the distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Wide Range of Compatibility
Compatible for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets, and other audio/video recording devices
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
The omnidirectional polar pattern provides an excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
- Designed for recording interviews
Dual omnidirectional lavalier microphones can record two sound resources at the same time
- Rugged Metal Power Pack - 4m(13’) length cable allows you to use in various situation
Product Highlights :
• Clip-on lapel microphone for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets, and other audio/video recording devices
• Omni-directional Condenser Microphone
• Excellent for interviews
• Dual-lavalier microphone
• Improved Sensitivity and Signal-to-Noise
• Includes carrying pouch