Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens Price & Specs
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture has Range of f/2.8-22
- Super UD, UD and aspherical Elements
- Manual Focus Override
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Lens Coatings reduces Ghosting
- Highly Opposed to Dust and Water
- Fluorine Coating Reduces spreading
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Zoom Lock Lever For secure transport
This restructured EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon ups the stake for optical performance for a professional standard lens to zoom. It has two UD lens elements and one Super UD lens element which minimize chromatic aberrations in the periphery at large-angle, as well as decreasing color blurring around the ends of the subject. In addition, 2 types of aspherical lenses are joined to help decrease spherical aberration over the whole image area, as well as through the range of full zoom. Optimized lens coatings help make sure outstanding color balance while reducing ghosting.
A high-speed CPU and ring-type USM with optimized AF algorithms make certain silent, rapid auto focusing. The lens is built with better dust and water resistance sealing; on the other hand fluorine coatings on the back and front lens decrease fingerprints and smearing. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm provides soft backgrounds, beautiful. A lever of zoom lock locks the zoom position at the large end for secure transporting while joined to an EOS DSLR camera above the shoulder.
- It has large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens which joins high quality of image and increased durability. Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for efficient imaging in less light and low depth of field.
- Latest optical design utilizes one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration In the external area at broad-angle; as well as eradicates color smudging around the ends of the subject, for images with high contrast and resolution.
- Joins 2 types of aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberration, and get high image quality across the whole screen area and all through the full zoom range.
- It is highly opposed to water and dust, allowing shooting even in rigorous and harsh conditions. 9-blade spherical diaphragm delivers stunning, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for quick auto focusing.
- Manual focus override in one single Shot AF mode lets precise manual focus even in AF mode.
- Optimized lens coatings make sure excellent color balance while reducing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and back lens surfaces decreases smears and fingerprints.
- The zoom position is locked by the Zoom lock lever at the large end for protected transporting.