7artisans 35mm f/1.2 Lens for Nikon Z Price & Specs
Nikon Z-mount 35mm f/1.2 Lens from 7artisans is a versatile prime well-suited for everyday, available light photography. Its slim and lightweight design mixes well with the fast f/1.2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions, and also offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. The optical design is also complemented by a multi-layer coating, which serves to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy in various lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design that permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away and its rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact portrait-length prime is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Z-Mount Lens/DX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm