7artisans 12mm f/2.8 Lens for MFT Mount Price & Specs
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9"
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
An especially compact wide-angle prime, the Micro Four Thirds 12mm f/2.8 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for landscape, interior, and architectural subjects requiring a broad field of view. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also helps to maintain the small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a seven-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds-mount APS-C-format mirrorless cameras and offers an 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9" away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
- Optional filter ring adapter permits using 77mm filters.