• Extraordinary Day & Night Optical Performance - F1.5 large aperture and the new PureCel®Plus-S HDR technology delivers best-in-class performance even at low-light situation
• 360° Rotating Full View - With smoothly moving 340° lens and 140° FOV, Omni has no blind spot and helps monitor all directions around the car.
• AI Motion Detection - Automatically detects suspiciousness and follows up the movement (You can get the hardwire kit at Frequently Bought Together below).
• 60 FPS Dynamic Vision - Presents with clear video even in fast driving or bumpy conditions.
• eMMC Storage - Compared with SD cards, eMMC storage uses NAND technology and does not require power to retain data.
Empowered by a stepping motor, the Omni's rotates smoothly across 340°. Combined with a 140° lens FOV, Omni becomes the first 360° rotating dash cam with no blind spot full-view and minimized image distortion. Smoothly panning the lens around to monitor all directions around your car.
Omni is equipped with powerful parking surveillance. By utilizing its upgraded AI Motion Detection algorithm, the dash cam is able to identify humans around your car, detect their motion, and precisely target their location. If people who approach remain suspicious and close to your car, Omni spontaneously follows and records their movements with 360° surveillance. (You can get the hardwire kit at add-on list)
Omni's embedded F1.5 large aperture brings out more light and the new PureCel®Plus-S HDR technology delivers best-in-class low-light performance as well as excellent color performance under ultra-high contrast conditions such as when exiting tunnels into bright sunlight.
Omni is able to record 60 FPS videos, which can pick up important details such as license plates more clearly during fast driving or in bumpy conditions.
Add more fun to your trips. You can merge live footage with Hi-Tech sense effects in Omni App and can then post the one-minute long customized video on social media. Share the scenery of your road trip with friends along the way!
• Omni x1 • Power Cord x1 • Car Charger x1 • Electrostaric Sticker x1 • Wiring Crowbar x1 • Adhersive · Sticker x1 • User Manual x1
The new 70mai Omni, fixes the problem that dash cams are not able to record in every direction with wide-angle lenses. It’s the world’s first dash cam that has a rotating lens which can turn to any angle to capture video
They are certainly the experts in the field and now they are hitting the market with something special. So let’s say hello to another world first, because their 70mai Omni dash camera is the first of its kind.
This fully loaded one of its kind 360-degree dash cam from 70mai can be a life saviour. However, it comes in light on the pocket too. And advanced dash camera with full 360° view surely sounds interesting not only to us.