Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System Price & Specs
- 1000' Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Case Included
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control` System features a 1000' transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
- The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.
- The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
- The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
- The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
- The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- The batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last for more than 10 hours, and up to 48 hours in each handgrip, when idle.