FUJIFILM XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens Price in Pakistan
A fast telephoto prime for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras, the XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR is a 137mm-equivalent lens featuring a bright f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and extensive control over focus placement. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing and a Super EBC coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the optical assets, this lens also features a weather-sealed design for working in harsh environments and has a Quad Linear Motor for quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 137mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A Quad Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens body incorporates seven distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.