(A057S) 150-500MM F/5-6.7 Price in Pakistan
The VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the 500mm ultra-telephoto position, and the Arca-type-compatible rotating tripod mount has integrated strap attachment loops for safety and support when shooting in the field. Designed and built with moisture-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smudging.
- Versatile ultra-telephoto zoom for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens is optimized for full-frame and can also be used on APS-C cameras with an equivalent focal length range of 225-750mm.
- VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the 500mm ultra-telephoto position, with three modes: standard, panning, and framing priority.
- XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion), LD (Low Dispersion), and GM (Glass-Molded Aspherical) elements greatly reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and image distortion throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to lens elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rotating Arca-type tripod mount with incorporated strap attachment loops.
- Switches redesigned for improved operability, plus Flex Zoom Lock mechanism to hold zoom position.
- Included lens hood is protected with flexible, shock-absorbing front rim to prevent cracks and damage.
- Zoom ring small 75° arc of rotation enables swift adjustment to the desired focal length with minimal movement.
- VXD Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive linear motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance for both still and video applications.
- Designed and built with moisture-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.