7artisans 35mm f/2.0 Lens for Fujifilm X Price & Specs
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.1'
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
A versatile and compact prime, the Fujifilm X-mount 35mm f/2 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for street, reportage, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a rounded 10-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away.
- Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.